Our 40-hour Parent Project® Facilitator Training course provides the most comprehensive and effective instruction on high-risk youth available today. Participants learn proven strategies that change lives and discover how to develop a collaborative implementation plan designed to meet the specific needs of high-risk families in their community.
Parent Project® Certification is obtained by attending the 5 day, 40-hour Parent Project® Facilitator Training. Due to the serious nature of many children’s high risk-behavior choices, satisfactory completion of the training is required to teach Parent Project® Senior programs. Each trained Parent Project® Facilitator is issued a Certification Number which is necessary to order all Parent Project® Senior materials.
The Parent Project® Facilitator Training is offered in three ways:
1. The Parent Project® Facilitator Training is offered several times through the year in Southern California at a cost of $895.00. Space is limited to a maximum of 48 participants, and includes;
- Tuition for 40-hour instruction
- Facilitator Guide including PowerPoint visuals
- Curriculum Guide (lesson plans)
- Sample Parent workbook, Changing Destructive Adolescent Behavior
- Full breakfast each morning
- Full lunch each day
- Parent Project Facilitator's Forum and ongoing communication with Facilitators, nationwide
- Ongoing Telephone Consultation support with Parent Project® authors
- Opportunity to list your classes on Parent Project® Web Page for referrals from Parent Project Inc., other facilitators, and interested parents
Join us at our Southern California training site in Mission Viejo.
Ayres Hotel and Spa
28951 Los Alisos Blvd.
Mission Viejo CA 92692
Upcoming Mission Viejo, California Training dates
- July 20-24, 2020 (CANCELLED)
- October 19-23, 2020
Click here to register online for the Parent Project® Facilitator Training
2. Attend a Parent Project® Facilitator Training in your vicinity, or in a desired area.
The Parent Project® Facilitator Training is also presented on-site at agencies throughout the country. These are sometimes open to outside individuals. You may access information about our current schedule at other training locations by calling our office (800) 372-8886.
Upcoming training dates outside of Southern California:
8/17 through 8/21/2020 (CANCELLED)
Training Location and Hotel Accommodations:
Embassy Suites, Columbus Ohio
2886 Airport Drive
Columbus OH 43219
Room Rate: $122.00 per night
Only 20 rooms have been blocked for this event.
Hotel reservations MUST be made no later than July 31st.
Training tuition $895.00 pp.
Includes daily breakfast and lunch plus all materials necessary to teach the course.
Click here to email your request for information about currently scheduled Facilitator trainings in other areas.
3. Bring the Parent Project® Facilitator Training to your community.
Schools, churches, juvenile justice, law enforcement and other public and private agencies may sponsor their own Parent Project® Facilitator Trainings in their communities. By sponsoring a single facilitator training course, your agency can put as many as 60 certified Parent Project® Facilitators into service, offering classes to parents in your community. For specific information on fees and expenses, call our toll-free number (800) 372-8886 or request details by clicking below.
Click here to email your request for information regarding scheduling an on-site Facilitator training in your community.
What others are saying about The Parent Project
Had to pay my own way. Worth every penny.
The best training I’ve attended in 35 years.
Inspirational, hopeful and empowering.
A passionate, life changing experience.
Wow! Came with high expectations, but was blown away.
Off the charts!
The most organized and practical training I have ever attended!
This is the best of the best!
"I am very pleased with the training experience the week has afforded me. As someone who’s been working in the mental health field with kids and families for 25+ years, I am so impressed with the comprehensive and coherent treatment approach Parent Project® offers. Every single aspect of the program has been so carefully formulated. Bud and Roger are presenters of the first order. Remarkable knowledge base, energy and supportive style with participants. Thank you ... for your community efforts!"
Dr. Fred Piazza,
Mental Health Dept.